Saturday, September 27, 2008

almost...family of five

This beautiful family is about to add another little darling to the mix, so we figured we had better capture Rachel's belly before it's gone. Rachel is fast becoming a good friend and has taught me more about the computer side of photography than anyone. She has also captured some amazing shots of me and my family. So I was very excited, and honestly a little nervous, to finally be able to repay her. But I shouldn't have worried, she knows what works, and what she was looking for, so she made it really easy for me, and I think we ended up with some great shots!

Here are a few of my favorites, we'll start with a feet shot, as Rachel has a bit of a thing with feet :o)


With the, soon to be, big brother and big sister. Seriously, what beautiful children you make Rachel! Can't wait to meet the new little one!


I love this shot, I feel like it sort of captures how your family seems to me, and shows A's spunky personality


Mommy and her sweet boy


Mommy and her busy girl


And the beautiful mommy all on her own. (we did get lots of just Rachel, but I loved the interaction of their family...maybe I'll post more later...)


Rachel, I hope you love your photos, and I cannot wait to meet the little one, and take hundreds of pictures!!! (but until then...I am sitting by the phone waiting for your call!!)

1 comment:

rachel said...

I am beyond excited about what you captured for us Carmen!! LOVE love love them! Such incredible images that I will cherish for a lifetime.

I love the one of us on the bed, like you said, it's just so us. And the one of me and the kiddos just makes me melt. And that last one...I look so glamorous, I can hardly believe it's me. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful, and for capturing such a special time in our lives.