Tuesday, February 3, 2009

almost three

You know one of the things I love the most about taking photos professionally? It's meeting new people. And there are some people I meet who I just can't help but love. Where we just fall into easy conversations and feel like I've known them forever. This was such a couple. They are expecting their first baby in the next few weeks, and what a lucky baby! They are so excited to meet this little one, and I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl in this beautiful belly!





This couple has such a great chemistry. I just loved being around them, and they were so sweet together







It was truly great to meet you guys, I am so excited for you to enter the wonderful world of parenting, you are both well equiped for the job, and I have no doubt this will be one wonderful baby! Keep me posted!!

No comments: