Thursday, December 11, 2008

three sweet sisters

These three beautiful girls and I took her parents out to have some photos taken. I was shocked and horrified to learn that these were the first professional photos they'd had taken since their wedding! So needless to say, although mom and dad haven't aged a bit, things certainly have changed. :o)
I hope you were happy with your new photos! And here are a few of my favorites!

First a couple of family shots




The big sister


Your girls are all so beautiful, but there is just something about this girl...her amazing hair (she's two and a half, and check out that hair!!!), her eyes, her fair skin, she's just so pretty!


And speaking of eyes, I adore these eyes!


And one last family shot


Thanks guys! Let's do this again before one of the girl's wedding pictures, haha!

No comments: