Tuesday, December 9, 2008

so little, so sweet

Well, I am getting further and further behind here on the ol' blog, but that's good, only in that it means I'm far too busy taking pictures, and getting them to clients to get on the internet much. Well, that and being a mom :o)

Here are a few long overdue pictures of this beautiful little newborn. He was only five days old here, and I think he's actually about two months old now, but here are a few of my favorite to make mom swoon, and sniffle because he's changed so much already.

Get ready, there are lots of pictures, and this is after eliminating far too many already!





A little vintage feel to this one. Isn't he just the cutest??!


I love how little he looks in dad's big hands


And a sweet mauling, I mean holding session with the family. :o) This baby will be well loved if his big sister has anything to say about it!










And lastly (hey, I warned you there were a lot!) I love how squishy his little face and mouth look in this picture, and there's just nothing that melts me like a sleeping baby!


Hope you enjoyed the peak! Now we have to get together so I can actually get your pictures to you. (and so I can give him another snuggle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get all teary eyed when I see these...thank you so much for capturing this special time for our family! He's already so big, it's crazy. I'm so so so glad to have these pics!