Saturday, February 28, 2009

precious boy

I am loving that we are starting to get some nice days here and there, and that gives me a chance to get outside with my camera. I recently had the privilege of meeting this family of three, and snapping some photos. This little guy was born eight weeks premature, and mom was so happy to finally get some family photos as newborn photos were out of the question. Having spent a little quality time in the hospital myself, since having kids, I am always amazed by those who, like this family, have to spend weeks there. All this to say I was honored to get to take his first photos. I am so glad you have all done so well!

When he arrived, he was in the middle of a nap, so I decided to take the opportunity to get some sleepy shots.




I love this shot of the little guy. (by the way, how stylin' is he?!?)


The family of three:




And finally, when mom mentioned they hadn't had any shots of the two of them since their wedding day we decided to change that in a hurry :o)


Thanks guys! It was so great to meet you, I'm glad it worked out for us! And congratulations again, he is so precious!

No comments: