Monday, March 16, 2009

little boy blue

Remember this couple's sweet maternity session? Well baby has arrived!!! I am so excited for you to see this sweet little guy! First, "mommy" and "daddy" adoring their little man:



And here's little boy blue himself at only five days old. So tiny. So adorable. And mom let me get in lots of cuddles. Thanks :o)


I am so proud of this mommy. I am always amazed when people I have known forever become mommies, and honestly, she is such a natural! Even after a rough delivery, and therefore recovery, she just seemed so at ease, and like she was made to be this little dude's mom.




I love the way he is staring up at dad here.


He kept winking at me :o) but I love this sweet little face. Is he adorable, or what?!?




This shot was actually tough to get! This little guy liked to stretch out, you can just imagine what that was like for mommy's ribs when he was still in her tummy! But I love how tiny he looks here.


And finally..I think dad's pretty proud of mom too! You guys are such naturals, and he is gorgeous! Congratulations, and be prepared for many more photo shoots in the future!! :o)

1 comment:

Suzy said...

I love the one of him peeking over his dad's shoulder! *sigh*