Saturday, March 7, 2009

starting early

I am so excited to show off a few of these photos. I LOVE doing newborn shoots, more because I usually get a little cuddle in at some point than anything else. But I always love it when I get to try something a little different at a shoot, and this was one of those times. Anyways, this little miss was six days old on the day of her shoot, and she performed brilliantly. (oh, and if you're looking for mr. adorable, he's the post below, so scroll on down :o) there's some serious cuteness on this blog)

Here are a few of my favorites of the day:


Oh, and notice the new watermark/logo? It's all a part of the new website, which is almost ready, and I cannot wait for you all to see it! My cousin in law designed it for me, if anyone wants her contact info, let me know and I will get it to you!




Okay, now onto the shots I was really excited about...remember mom's maternity shoot, with the horses? So I thought we'd carry that theme on and get a few with the sweet girl on mommy's saddle. Ready for some serious cuteness?





And finally, you can't have a newborn shoot without some sweet feet (the only version of feet that I actually like :o)


Congrats again! I hope you enjoyed the peek, and I hope she keeps right on being a little angel for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are awesome Carmen!

Anonymous said...

this is fabulous Carmen...LOVE those saddle shots!