Sunday, April 19, 2009

back with a baby belly

I am so happy to announce that my computer woes are a thing of the past! I'm back in action with a brand new laptop that I am still all giddy about (while still holding a bit of a grudge at mac for the fact that my last laptop didn't even last two years). *sigh* let's just say my husband must love me a whole lot and get on with some NEW PICTURES!!! Yippee, I'm so happy.

This maternity session was done so long ago that the baby that was in this here cute little belly:

is already snuggled in her sweet family's loving arms and waking her mommy up all night long. There will be shots of her to come, but for now, here are some of my favorite belly shots of the day.

We'll start off with a family photo:


I love how the kids are all over the belly in this picture. You can just imagine what a tolerant baby she is going to have to be.






A shot of the parents of...THREE?!? Yep, three, and still snuggling :o)


These two last shots were a couple of may favorites. Oh who am I kidding, they all were, but these ones are really sweet.


LOVE


I hope you enjoyed the peek. And for everyone waiting on pictures, keep checking back there will be lots of new photos this week! I have much catching up to do!!

Oh, and one more thing... I will have a big announcement in the next few days, so stay tuned, I'm really excited about it!!

No comments: