Wednesday, April 22, 2009

a day at the beach

On that wonderfully warm first weekend in April I got to head down to Crescent Beach to photograph these three siblings:


They wanted to get some shots together for their mom for mothers day (cause seriously, what do moms love more than a gift like this!!) and before their "little" bro takes off to be a world traveller. It was a fun change for me to get to photograph just adults. I didn't have to make funny faces, play any silly games or even honk my clown nose. When I said to look at the camera, they just did! It was very novel for me :o) Here are a few favorites:







And my favorite of each of them:


Okay, I have to admit that I have a bit of a thing with graffiti. I LOVE it. If it's up to me alone, I would almost always find a way to sneak a little graffiti shot into every session. And a new spot every time. I mean like skate parks and random walls of really cool looking graffiti, not random vandalism or spots of it on a train (but just think about how awesome a train that was entirely done in graffiti would look!) Anyways, I digress... My point, is when we happened upon this great wall, I thought I'd won the lottery. They weren't sure it was a real "mother's day" type of look, but humored me anyways, so here are my FAVORITE shots of the day :o)

(seriously, click on them to make them big and see how rad they are, that's right...I said rad!)


Have I mentioned that I love graffiti?

I hope you enjoyed these shots!! And I hope your mom enjoys her gift! And anyone up for a little more graffiti action, give me a call! :o)

No comments: