Wednesday, April 29, 2009

sweet stuff

I have had the honor of photographing a lot of tiny little newborns lately, and I am loving it! There's nothing like a sweet new baby to make you just feel like the world is a wonderful place. And this little guy:

did just that. Check out his sweet 'do, and how he's already flexing and showing off his cuteness to all. He had me at ...hmm, he didn't talk, so maybe at fist glance? Yep, it didn't take much. What a cutie! And man, was he sweet. Just a pleasure really!

Oh, and his parents were there as well, and they were pretty cute too :o)

Hmmm... I wonder where he gets his "sweet 'do" from.



Okay, a couple more of mr. cutie (love, LOVE these two!)




And the last couple are of the new family of three. Another blessed baby to have such adoring and wonderful parents!




Congrats you guys! What a fantastic baby you have (even if he peed on my leg :o) I'll still photograph him anytime!!) I know he will continue to bring you so much joy! It was a pleasure to spend a couple hours with you all!

No comments: