Monday, April 27, 2009

three

Not too long ago, this great couple were dreaming of their baby and wondering what "it" would be. And now their sweet little (is a 10 pounder considered little? :o) GIRL is filling their home with her sweet presence, and here the little beauty is:

Serious cuteness or what!?!

She is well loved and cuddled and spoiled this sweet girl. Here are a few of my favorites:




I was all excited to get to use my girly pink polka dot back drop, and dad didn't even complain! In fact he informed me that their wedding was all pink, so he is rather resigned to the color that is filling their home these days.


I made this one black and white just for dad :o)


I love her sweet face in this one. (and mom had the flowers their because her middle name is Violet. We weren't entirely sure that these are in fact violets...but they'll do the trick.)


And one last sweet little snuggle *sigh*


Congratulations you guys, I am so happy for you and your beautiful family. She is a little doll!

No comments: