Monday, April 20, 2009

such fun, such fun...

I am so excited to post this shoot. Once again, it's from a while back, so I have had to wait far to long to see these images and I know this family is looking forward to seeing them as well. We got a beautiful day so we went and checked out a few of my favorite spots in and around Fort Langley.

Mom is expecting her third little one in early summer, so we went out to get some family and maternity shots


They had two little boys who were just so much fun too shoot. I couldn't help but smile as I looked through all of their images because these boys were just so full of energy, and you can see it in their photos, and I LOVE that!!!

(just click on any of the images to see them larger.)



We then headed over to the train tracks and had a little more fun climbing on the tracks. I had so much fun photographing this family. The boys just did their thing, having fun and letting me tag along.


Oh, and mom and dad were there too :o) I wish I had met her BEFORE my last pregnancy. She had some great anti-nausea advice I only wish I'd known! *sigh* oh well, I am so glad she is getting to enjoy this pregnancy a little more because of it!




And finally, a couple of shots from one of my favorite places, and again, probably a couple of my favorites from the day:





I hope you enjoyed your peek, I put a few extras up because it took so darn long :o) Thanks for your patience, and for a very enjoyable afternoon! See you soon!

No comments: